At Abe’s, our goal is to help you have FUN on the water. It’s what we enjoy most about what we do. At the end of the day, it’s so rewarding to hear what a great time our customers had in one of our rental boats.
That’s why we’re dedicated to providing everything you need to have a fantastic boating experience.
Here are some great reasons to rent from us:
- High quality rental fleet – the most meticulously maintained boats in the Englewood area!
- Superb Customer Service
- Affordable rates – daily, weekly and monthly rentals available
- Convenient location at Cape Haze Marina
- Free delivery to a local dock with three day (or longer) rental
- Service area includes Englewood, Palm Island, Boca Grande, Little Gasparilla Island and the surrounding areas
- Englewood Sun Reader’s Choice Award 2021 Finalist
Family-Owned and Dedicated to Excellence
Abe’s Boat Rentals is owned and operated by Tony and Katrina Towns and Tony’s brother, Mark Towns and his wife, Donna Schultz. The company is an offshoot of Abel’s Marine, an outboard engine and pontoon boat sales and service business in Port Charlotte, owned by Tony & Katrina since 2003. Tony has over 25 years of engine repair experience, plus 3 years of specialized training at the Honda Master Mechanic Institute. He is one of only a few Honda Marine Master Certified Technicians in the United States.
Together, our team’s in-depth knowledge of the marine industry translates to a high standard of excellence. We’re proud to say that we have the most meticulously maintained rental fleet in the Englewood area. Each boat undergoes daily inspection for condition, safety and proper operation. We take care of all the details so you can enjoy a carefree day roaming the local waterways.